Tuesday, December 30, 2008

FDIC Organization Directory and Office Contacts

I was appalled this morning when I went to the FDIC official website http://www.fdic.gov/about/contact/directory/index.html to contact the Division of Resolutions & Receiverships only to find that all the phone numbers for the contacts from their Headquarters have conveniently been deleted from the FDIC websight. Shame on the FDIC. They have obviously confused the concept of trying to be more "transparent" with that of being more "invisable". Clearly they are trying to avoid our phone calls so they do not have to deal with the depositors from Indymac. Lucky for them I saved the original list with the phone numbers from when Indymac first failed because I suspected that the FDIC might try and do something like that. I will contact Lisa to see if she can post the list I have so we can contact FDIC officials with our concerns, comments and questions. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment