Monday, December 22, 2008

Connecting the Dots...we ARE the Dots...

Greetings all,

Thanks to each of you for calling, emailing, blogging. In order to get more focus, and take action, I would like to get some info posted on the blog, and, find a place to store files that can be viewed on the Internet; letters and my excel address book of letters I have U.S. post mailed (yes, I went postal) to government workers of all sorts. If you are able to help, please contact indymacdepositors@gmail.com.

A special thanks to Lauren LaCapra at "TheStreet.com" for writing and exposing some information about Indymac & the FDIC.

I have now spoken with about $3,500,000 to $4,000,000 worth of depositors. Conservatively, .7% of all the $541 million missing Indymac dough. Not bad considering I have been on the case for a very short time. You are all very intelligent, very conservative, or you never would have had the savings put away in any event. It is your retirement, college fund for children, money for family, money YOU EARNED. If you feel any bit embarrassed, we all have been there. Help yourself get over it and help us by taking action on the items below. You can remain private if you wish, and still participate in your self assisted attempt in recovery of funds.

A few housekeeping items for us:

1) If you want to be a blogger, please shoot me a quick note back, and I will send you an "invitation to Blog". Send your note to indymacdepositors@gmail.com. the blog site is http://indy-mac.blogspot.com/ or you can type indymacdepositors.com into your browser. This will take you to the same place.

2) If you want my excel spreadsheet of addresses and names of senators, congress people and other entities, please send me a note, I will send to you the excel file as an attachment. If you can do mail merge, it is set for that already. There are about 45 entities or people, so a mail merge helps.

3) If you want to be connected to all of the others in the group & want to connect, I suggest you include your info in the blog, or a comment.

I have stories to post, and out of respect for the privacy of everyone, I want you to post your own, so I don't have to edit out the info you want excluded. We have privacy issues to fully respect, but for those who want to be heard, please get out there.

As a reminder, please write to your congress people! Write to the President Elect Obama, write to President Bush. Write to the media, radio stations, any financial show, cable show, news letter that you think will be fruitful. Please post any replies or results to the group on the blog!

Most of all, stay healthy & love your loved ones. There's no time like the present!


Cheers,
--
Lisa Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment