Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Protest on Monday July 13th

Greetings to all blog readers:

Despite numerous calls, letters and emails to Congresswoman Jane Harman's office, Senator Barbara Boxer's office, and Senator Dianne Feinstein's office, we have no movement in the area of, "Yes Constituent, let me help you get your savings back."

I have had numerous reports from fellow Indymac Depositors, who have heard the same as me: a mere "I will keep your comments in mind if the topic comes up."

At least we have Congressman Waxman, who has written the strongest letter to date addressed to Chairman Barney Frank.

To all the readers: I have a list of testimonials I could paste on 8 x 11 paper from here to Pasadena, but everyone has pasted their name, address etc. If you are the FDIC reading this, I do not know how you sleep at night. If you are a former Indymac executive, you should go someplace warm for what you have done to the lives of many. This is the Internet, so we need some sense of decorum, which is more than you had, stealing from customers & getting off Scot free.

I will post the pictures from our FDIC demonstration soon, and hope that Karma serves all.

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment